Beaumont Talent Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
The below policy is specific to clients and candidates and is separate to our internal employee privacy notice.
Below helps you understand what personal information we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it.
1. Contacting us
Your personal information is collected by Beaumont Talent Ltd. If you have any questions in relation to our use of personal information, please contact us below.
Beaumont Talent’s contact details are:
Tel: +447702 288 111
Name: Sufyaan Baileche
2. Personal information we collect
We collect, store, and use information about candidates, and clients (including team information where relevant) in relation to recruitment or client engagement with us.Please keep us informed if the relevant personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
3. When we collect and use personal information
We will collect and use personal information when:
• You sign up to our blog/newsletter
• Register interest or make an enquiry about our services
• When you sign up to a service or program
• When you start engaging with us as a client
• When you apply or consent as a candidate. For recruitment, see our recruitment notice section.
4. How we collect your personal information
Your personal information is either (a) provided by you (b)obtained from third parties (e.g., normally through application and/or recruitment process) or (c) created by us during work-related activities during your employment or engagement with us. Data may be obtained from third parties such as employment referencing agencies, recruitment agencies, and former employers.
5. How and why we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To enter a contract and enable the provision any of the services agreed as a client
• human resources management (e.g., recruitment, right to work, career development, training, talent management, performance)
• For administration and operational purposes (e.g., contracts, access, security, payment, business travel)
• Detecting or preventing any breach of our terms including protecting intellectual property, confidential information, and assets
• Making contact in an emergency
• For the purpose of any investigations or dispute
• To process your information to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement
• It is necessary for legitimate interests and/or a third party’s legitimate interest that are not overridden by your interests or rights which require protection of your data
We will use your personal information for the purposes which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider we need to use it for another reasons that is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you to explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent in compliance with the above rules where this is required or permitted by law.
6. Information we share
We will share your personal information with companies, organisation, and individuals inside and outside Beaumont Talent Ltd in the below circumstances:
• To other companies for administrative, management and accounting purposes
• To suppliers, vendors, contractors who perform services and process your personal information for the purposes listed above. This may include accountants, employment screening providers, IT administrators, consultants, and/or professional advisors.
• To external organisations, we believe in good faith that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process, to prevent fraud, security, or technical issues, to provide potential acquirers or purchasers with relevant information, to protect against harm to rights or safety to us, our employees and clients as required or permitted by law.
7. Retaining information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting and/or reporting requirements.
In general terms this means that we will retain your personal information for the duration of your engagement with us for the length of any applicable imitation period for claims which might be brought against us later. There are also certain types of information e.g., tax records, which require to be retained for a certain period by law.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
8. Where information is held
We may transfer personal information we collect about you inside the UK and in the EU to perform our contract with you. This means that the countries to which we transfer data are to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal information.
9. Your rights
Your rights include the below:
Access, correction, erasure (there may be exceptions relating to compliance/legal obligations), restriction, transfer, objection (there may still be grounds for legitimate interest), withdraw consent, contest automated decisions. If an exception applies, we will inform you as part of our response. Please contact us directly using the contact details in the Contacting Us section (email: email@example.com). If you are unhappy with how data is used by Beaumont Talent Ltd, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further details see www.ico.org.uk
10. Changes to this policy
This policy will be changed from time to time. If we change anything significant about this policy, we will notify you.
1. Personal information collected
We collect the information below about you during the recruitment process to work with ourselves and/or for our clients. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to progress your application.
• Information provided in your CV/resume, application form, cover letter and during the interview process including your name, date of birth, age, gender, personal email, address, qualifications, education, work experience, referees, and references.
• Information collected or created by us during the recruitment process including interview notes, assessment scores/feedback, and correspondence between us.
• Special categories of personal data including racial and ethnic origin, disabilities, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental health information and immigration records.
2. How we use this information
We use your personal information to process the recruitment process, assess for suitability for a role, to communicate with you, and for vacancies with Beaumont Talent Ltd to carry out reference checks. We will also use your information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
3. Sources of information
This information is either (a) provided by you (b) obtained from third parties through the application and process (c) created by us as part of the recruitment, employment contract creation, or onboarding process (d) we download details uploaded by you on a job board, LinkedIn, or social networking site in relation to a vacancy we are filling for Beaumont Talent Ltd or one of our clients or for internal market research.
4. Why we collect, store, and use personal information
We will use the personal information collected by you because (a) it is necessary for us to do so before Beaumont Talent Ltd or any of our clients enter into a contract with you (b) to contact and/or match you to suitable vacancies with Beaumont Talent Ltd or our client(s) (b) we need to process your information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (c) because we or a third party or client have a legitimate interest to either/and ensure effective administration and management of the recruitment process, ensure we hire a suitable individual for the role, deal with disputes or accidents, ascertain fitness and/or right to work (d) we have explicit consent (e) there is substantial public interest (f) it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else) and you are not capable of giving consent (g) research and statistical analysis of our services.
We will always obtain verbal or written consent before presenting your personal details to our client(s).
5. How we use special category personal information
We will process your special categories of personal data to (a) consider whether we need to provide appropriate adjustments during the recruitment process and to ascertain fitness to work (b) for equal opportunity monitoring purposes and (c) to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
6. Automated decision making
We use human decision making. However, at times we may use reasonable automated decision features E.g., based on right to work. If you disagree with this, please contact us.
7. Information that we share
We will only share relevant personal information with the following third parties for the purposes of processing your application. (1) Clients with whom you have consented for Beaumont Talent Ltd to represent you on your behalf (2) employment/referencing agencies (3) online assessment providers (4) any regulators or relevant authorities (5) internally shared for the purposes of any administration, accounting, payment, and reporting purposes. Where third parties may receive and route personal information before us e.g., the applicant system software we use, we will ensure they meet relevant privacy and security standards to process personal information.
8. Retaining your information
We will retain your personal information for the duration of the recruitment process with either Beaumont Talent Ltd directly or with our clients and for the length of any applicable limitation period for claims which might be brought against us later (this applies to unsuccessful and successful candidates). If you are successful and hired for a position with Beaumont Talent Ltd specifically your personal information will be retained for a further period, as set out within our employee privacy notice.
9. Criminal Convictions
As part of the recruitment process, we may ask you for information in relation to criminal convictions and/or may carry out criminal background checks. This will be either/and to assess suitability to engage/work for a regulatory client/role, to protect your interests, our interests and third-party interest, because it is necessary in relation to claims. We are allowed to use your personal information in this way where it is necessary to carry out our employment rights and obligations.
10. Where information is held
We may transfer personal information outside the UK for the purpose of administering the recruitment process where we will use appropriate safeguards. We have put in place appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to and misuse your personal information. Although we take it seriously to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
11. Marketing activities and research
Where we have obtained your email address for recruitment purposes, we may periodically send you related information that we think will be of interest (e.g., future vacancies) or to ask for your expertise in completing a survey. We may also send you details of networking events or invite you to our own events that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out. Not withstanding the above, your rights as a data subject mean that you can ask for personal data to be removed as per below at any time.
12. Your rights
You have the following rights in connection to your personal data: the rights of access, correction, erasure, objection, restriction, transfer, withdraw consent and to complain. If an exception applies, we will inform you as part of our response. Please contact us directly using the contact details in the Contacting Us section (email: email@example.com). If you are unhappy with how data is used by Beaumont Talent Ltd, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further details see www.ico.org.uk
13. Changes to recruitment notice
We will make changes to the recruitment notice from time to time. Where relevant or significant, we will take reasonable measures to notify you.